A “non-surgical rhinoplasty” involves using dermal fillers to correct minor nose shape issues. This procedure allows patients to create a more balanced nose and involves little recovery time. A non-surgical rhinoplasty in San Jose can treat minor, aesthetic issues without surgery.
What nose issues can a non-surgical rhinoplasty treat?
- Low nose bridge: A lower nose bridge can be increased in height with injections of dermal filler in many cases.
- Asymmetry: An uneven nose shape may be corrected with a non-surgical nose job.
- Hump on nose bridge: It may surprise you, but a minor hump on the nose bridge can be hidden by filling around the raised area to create a straighter line.
- Concave nose bridge: If you have a dip in your nose bridge, it is often possible to build it up and create a more aesthetic line with injections.
- Rebalance a crooked nose: It may be possible to correct the appearance of a crooked nose with filler.
- Pinched nose tip: A nose tip that appears pinched can be smoothed and made more attractive with a non-surgical nose job.
- Drooping nasal tip: Filler can achieve a lifting effect on a drooping nose tip.